To Members of Granada Hills Lodge No. 378,
Time flies as we now on the 9th month of the Gregorian calendar, the 3rd quarter of the year 2019. It marks the beginning of Fall, the days become shorter as the winter equinox moving in.
Granada Hills Lodge No. 378 line of 2020 officers getting ready for the forthcoming election and installation on December 2019.
I am also pleased to report to the members that the lodge is strong with NO Past Master on the line of officers. We have revitalized and met the challenges we have faced and must continue to lead. With our young members, we will work together and stay strong as we face the new challenges and will not shrink from it. Let us stay focus and keep what we are doing in keeping us strong in the Valley. As WB Cardano said, “the best kept secret in the Valley”.
I ‘am proud to report to you that we have accomplished the following for the benefit of
Granada Hills Lodge 378 in particular, below is the SEMIANNUAL report of accomplishments.
- We have moved the lodge investments, the restricted and non-restricted to Grand Lodge to manage for TRASPARENCY.
- We are in the process of completing the requirements to list the lodge to Grand Lodge real estate.
- The first to do the re-obligations of members on 3 degrees.
- Recognized and awarded the Teachers of the year from Balboa Magnet School
- Recognized the student of the year
- Completed the Civility Education
- We will have an Open House for the community this month
- Awarded the Hiram and the Master Mason of the year to two deserving members.
- First lodge to qualify the 2020 officers and ready.
- The lodge initiated 4 new members
- Passed 9 members to Fellow craft
- Raised 5 members to sublimed degree of Master Mason
Brethren, you can do more for the remainder of the year if everybody support and play your part for renewal. We need each other and must support one another as it is written; strength is not by numbers but in UNITY that our great strength lays. Lastly, brother Ben Llamas with his officers will be occupying the chairs this coming September stated meeting. Please plan to attend and support the 2020 line of officers.
I will all see you all in the lodge.
Sincerely and Fraternally,
George Sanchez, PM